What is after builders cleaning?
This is most commonly misconceived. After builders cleaning refers to the complete clean-up of freshly constructed premises or spaces that have just had a new renovation. The procedures will revolve around the complete clearing up of construction wastes and decluttering to make these spaces ready for the handout to potential renters, buyers, or even for the owners themselves to start utilizing it.
But beware, the process can be extremely time-consuming and technically intensive. You need just the right resources and manpower that can save your day and do it up to the mark. And also, if you go with the wrong builders cleaning company without any upfront transparency, you might be at the risk of being overcharged. It is always a good idea to know about the procedure beforehand prior to jumping in headfirst.
What will be covered under after builders cleaning services?
This procedure is completely important because they give a fresh feel to the new constructions and also ensure that the premises remain organized immediately after you’re done with all the heavy work there. Even in cases of a new kitchen fitting, bathroom renovation, loft conversion, added space extension, or a wall knockdown, there is going to be a lot of leftover debris and other rubbish that needs disposal. The trade defect of construction also needs to be taken care of as a part of this cleaning to avoid any unfortunate incidents that can hurt you.
The predominant scope of work that the cleaning company offers you would be
- Clear any construction debris
- Declutter the whole area and remove any other installation equipment
- Cleaning up haze on the tiles
- Taking care of stains and spillages
- Remove any unintended stains from freshly painted surfaces
- Render the splatters on carpets or windows
- Clearing up of the grout line deformities
- Clean the paint marks on the floor surfaces
In order to ensure that the professional you hire for your after builders cleaning in Sydney offers you all this, you’d have to ask for a strategy and an action plan before you even onboard them. Since the procedure in question is of sensitive nature, it is always a good idea to brush your knowledge and understanding a little before your initial conversation with potential vendors. Only when you enter this situation well-informed, your negotiations and your demands might be in the right order.
How much will you be charged for your after builders cleaning services in Sydney?
The price of your cleaning depends on the following factors
- The size of your requirement
- The intensity of cleaning required
- The manpower and resources
- Any niche requirement that you might additionally have
- The pricing model that you decided on
On the basis of size, you might be quoted anywhere between $5 to $10 per square meter of the premises.
On an hourly basis model, you might be charged between $50 and $80. Typically, one single cleaner would be able to cover the surface-level commercial cleaning routines of a 3000 sq. ft. space in an hour.
For any add-on niche requirements, you might be charged an extra $5 to $10 every hour as per the intensity of the cleaning these additional services require.
How to reduce the cost of your after builders cleaning services?
You can reduce the overall cost incurred by just the following:
- The first thing to do is declutter everything within your reach that is lying around. If you are going for an hourly basis cleaning service, all these little works might only delay the process and thus charge you extra.
- Create a checklist of your vision, demands, and requirements. This way you can communicate everything on point without missing out on any last item. The professional you hire for your builders cleaning services in Sydney will understand you better with these.
- Do the surface-level cleaning routines like dusting or brooming yourself. The professional is obviously going to do these for you but it comes at a cost and you can better yet do things you can by yourself if you have the time and energy for it.
- Hire someone who comes with background-verified and police-checked cleaners. Also, go with someone who offers a third-party liability coverage insurance package as a part of their cleaning procedure. This way you’d not be pushed to spend on repairs and repercussions that might happen if things do not go your way.
Look for these in the professional who offers you cleaning services in Sydney…
1. Extensive portfolio
Only when you hire someone who is backed by years of experience in the field, you can expect them to take up any challenges that you throw their way and give you the best of results that you are on the exact lookout for. Moreover, these are the kind of companies that will take care of your requirements in a better way altogether and make your returns worth it compared to your cleaning investment.
A company like JBN Cleaning with years of field expertise will give you the best results than anyone else anywhere in Sydney.
2. Up-to-date procedures
There are whole new innovations that are taking shape each day in the market. The cleaner you hire should be subject-matter experts who are also taking efforts to keep themselves updated with all the latest evolutions in the cleaning field.
3. Increased accountability
Any professional you hire in the picture should have your back at all times. They should keep you in the loop of communication while also making sure that you don’t have to move a muscle in the process.
At JBN cleaning, we are here to take care of your premises like our own. We are sure that you’ll be absolutely mind blown with the affordable pricing that we charge for everything we offer you with. Talk to us today to get a free quote for your after builders cleaning right away!