There are immense benefits of office cleaning that you have probably not explored yet!
Yes, we said it! Almost 89% of the office spaces have been found to be contagious and unsafe one way or the other. This is because every one of us is running behind surface-level virtues by doing all our dusting or stain removal routines on prominently visible spaces while conveniently ignoring the rest. You can only unlock the true benefits of office cleaning if you cover the end-to-end of your premises without any exceptions.
Sanitization, disinfection, and deep cleaning routines should be mandatorily followed at their appropriate intervals and it is important that you keep their cleaning due dates tracked perfectly. But as a business owner, you might be ambitiously striving towards a lot of other things that this might seem like your least priority of all.
But here are a few advantages of office cleaning that might interest you:
1. Bonus points from potential prospects
Imagine a potential client walking through your doors and they find a corner unkept. This will be their registered first impression about you and you might come out as someone who is a little careless and clumsy. This is something that you don’t look forward to right?
Unlike janitors, professional cleaning companies will send you professionals who are extremely experienced in the sector and can offer you the right solutions. They’d start with a cleaning scheme, come up with a plan of action and only then go about your cleaning so as to not leave any grey areas out.
2. Safe for your employees
Your employees are going to spend most part of their day at your office premises. It’s only fair that you give them the best ambiance for them to work at. You can simply do this by hiring commercial cleaning services who can offer you the best solutions on a recurring basis to maintain a crisply clean premise at all times.
Always go with someone who offers green solutions at no added cost. This is the most sustainable adaptation that can help you be considerate towards the environment as a business owner. In addition to this, going with organic supplies is more health inclined and can prevent the occurrence of the onset of cleaning side effects including allergies, rashes, skin/eye irritation, and even asthmatic triggers. All these happen when you go with chemically intensive solutions and it’s better if you avoid them as a whole.
3. Preventing any escalations
A professional in the picture will help you clean your requirements up to the mark while also not leaving any room for damages. Some companies like JBN Cleaning offer comprehensive insurance coverage policies to take care of any replacements o repairs that might happen as a result of any damage during cleaning.
This kind of accountability is a complete game-changer where you can simply rely on the professional for anything and everything to give your premises that shine you’ve always wanted inside out.
4. No corner left untouched
If you ask us, this is the main reason why an office cleaning partner might be your best option. Hiring a janitor under your payroll might seem like the simplest option of the lot, but the expertise they bring to the table wouldn’t add much value or create the difference that you are looking for.
On the other hand, when you hire a professional like us, we’ll take care of the end-to-end of your cleaning requirements without any exceptions. We’ll strike off the need to spend a lot of capital when it comes to equipping your janitors with the best cleaning technology since we ourselves come with every equipment necessary to help you with your routine.
We have been doing this for 10 years now and we are pretty sure to do a great job for you that can leave you simply speechless.
An office cleaning company should ideally check the following boxes for you…
Always look for the following before you go with any company:
- Take a thorough look at the portfolio of your next potential vendor. See if they’ve handled the cleaning requirements of your scale. Any prior experience of handling your niche is a win-win!
- Ask about their working style, the communication pathway they maintain, the processes they follow, the procedures they go for, and the international guidelines that they adhere to. All these will give you a better picture as you hire your next cleaner. This would make much more sense if you’re hiring a cleaner for sensitive requirements like Covid deep cleaning.
- Surf through the internet to make an informed decision. Look at their social reputation, the kind of messaging that they deliver, and also read a bit of review on common forums to understand more about their working style and how the general audience perceives them after having worked with them.
- Go with someone who offers green solutions. It’s a brownie point if your cleaning company goes with supplies that are proven to be organic by carrying a DfE label or if they are approved by bodies like EPA.
- See if they stick to deadlines and can offer you turnaround times that are reliable in nature.
- Always go for quality than choosing someone solely based on the cheap quote that they offer. Go with something justified rather than just keeping an eye out for a steal deal.
At JBN Cleaning, we now offer covid cleaning services as well that follow thorough disinfection and sanitization routines. Contact us today to get a free quote for any requirement that you have in mind!