Searching all around for a childcare cleaning checklist?
You’re in the right place! Cleaning a childcare center is not an easy job. There are just way too many considerations that you should pay attention to before diving in headfirst. This right here is the reason why a childcare cleaning checklist in place can help you a long way. Ideally, when dealing with requirements that are sensitive and vulnerable, you need to have a perfect strategy pre-planned before going about the procedure.
This can prevent you from leaving out on any corner and give comprehensive care between the end-to-end of your facility. Childcare centers are one of the spaces that need a carefully curated plan and well-thought-out execution since we are dealing with toddlers and kids here. Even one single spot that’s left unattended can result in spreading contagious germs or even a disease outbreak.
Complete checklist curated by commercial cleaning professionals…
1. Daily cleaning
Your daily cleaning routine should ideally involve complete surface-level coverage without any exceptions. It is also advisable that you go over comprehensive disinfection cleaning and basic sanitization routine with every clean that you do so as to ensure that there are no chances for the germs to accumulate over a period of time.
- Basic brooming, vacuuming, and micro-fiber dusting for surface dirt removal of the floor spaces, walls, and other soft surfaces
- Sanitary wiping and disinfection spraying of the play area, diaper changing station, and the kitchen spaces should definitely be a part of your daily childcare cleaning routine
- Organization of toys, art supplies, and other things that are utilized by the kids on a daily basis.
- Disinfection of high-touch points including tabletops, toys, flush handles, toilet seat doorknobs, switchboards, staircase railings, etc
- Complete disinfection from the corner to corner of toilet areas
2. Weekly cleaning
A week on week, you should dive a little deeper into your childcare cleaning services. 7 days is the maximum time of incubation that you should give for any last item that is present at your premises. Even your plush toys should be washed within this time-frequency
- Wash or wipe spray all your plush toys, soft toys, and other everyday utility items that do not have any wash restrictions
- Reorganize all your shelf spaces and disinfect them before you stock them up again
- Wash cribs & sanitize all the hard-to-reach areas
- Changing all the linens wherever necessary
- Deep cleaning of all the kitchen areas, restroom spaces, and other playrooms
- Window blinds cleaning, decolorization
- Deep cleaning along with disinfection wiping of the window panes and frames
3. Monthly cleaning
Your childcare cleaning needs to be assessed month on month to perfect the procedure with time. You should go around your space looking for any shortcomings and make sure they are improvised to meet the demands that they are set out for.
- Make sure to check all your drains and plumbing to look for any possible clogging or overflows
- Go for a complete deep cleaning of your carpet upholstery, baseboards, windowsills, and toilet areas
- Polish all your floor spaces to look their best for the month that follows
Why should you go for commercial cleaning services?
When you have a professional in place for your routines, you need not worry so much about the childcare cleaning checklist anymore. A professional in place will take care of complete insurance packages that you might need if in case there happens to be any damage.
And also, companies who offer you cleaning packages will only have expert professionals on board who they will send your way. They will also police verification and background check these cleaners in prior thus relieving you of any headache there is.
2. Standard procedures
A company like JBN Cleaning will only bring world-class procedures to your daycare center. We adhere to standard protocols that are regulated by authoritative bodies like OSHA and CDC. This will ensure that we present you with only the best quality procedures that are up-to-date.
In addition, we only go with the green procedure and do your cleaning with completely organic supplies that are free from toxic chemical-intensive solutions. This will help not just minimize our impact on the environment but in addition prevents the children from encountering the harmful effects as the aftermath of cleaning like allergies, rashes, eye irritations, or asthmatic triggers.
3. Complete Coverage
When you go with a professional, they’ll take care of everything from the basic cleaning to intense modules like stain removal or deep cleaning all by themselves. When it comes to prompt cleaning reminders, they’ll take care of these too by themselves.
This will minimize your intervention requires and you can simply hand over your requirements to the experts who can make it happen for you! Be it the action plan or childcare cleaning checklist, they will take care of it all by themselves.
4. Economic Budget
Unlike what’s generally believed in the market, professional cleaners might actually be profitable for you. The capital cost involved in the stocking up of cleaning supplies can shoot up through the roof. There is also a lot of new equipment that are continuously making their entrance and exit in the market which you should also upgrade yourself with.
It is thus beneficial to you to rather hire a professional than go into the entire process of screening, hiring, and processing payrolls of an in-house janitorial team.
Get in touch with JBN Cleaning now to know more and also to get a free quote for what you are looking for.