Struggling with devising the perfect daily cleaning checklist?
This space might help you clear your head up completely. Be it any space that you own, having a proper daily cleaning checklist can save the day for you. What you do every day matters in retaining the sanity aspects of your premises while also impacting your first impression by a huge margin.
Imagine leaving out on a corner on a regular basis and one of the clients or potential customers walk into your premises and directly notice it. It’d give them a low vibe and you’d lose their attention at first sight since your brand might not seem as much diligent when you leave out on little details regularly.
Getting started on your daily cleaning checklist
1. Pre-devised strategy
The quality of your office cleaning services comes down to how well of a strategy you develop beforehand. If you hire professionals to do the job for you, this will be the first thing that they would kick start their efforts with. A detailed analysis of your entire premises to understand what needs to be done and coming up with a plan of action that individually deals with all the diverse elements that you have is crucial to do your cleaning the right way.
Your strategy should be comprehensive enough to give a complete perspective to your cleaning. This strategy will help you get started on the further steps that are coming. Not to forget, your strategy should also deal with curating proper timelines for a lot of elements. You should ideally have a checklist devised for your daily cleaning, weekly cleaning and your monthly deep cleaning routines to be added sure.
2. Standardizing your procedures
It’d definitely be a better idea to recruit professional cleaning services for your premises if you don’t have the time, money or energy to spend all your resources to arrive at perfect cleaning routines. This is because a professional might take care of your premises as their own since their business and growth depend on your satisfaction.
Companies like JBN Cleaning adhere to standard authoritative cleaning guidelines devised by global bodies like OSHA and CDC just to be added sure to bring the best of results to their customers. In addition, leading cleaning companies also offer green cleaning services at no additional cost.
This will help you negate your impacts on the environment while also maintaining an ambiance that is crisply fresh without any pungent smells that are usually left behind while cleaning with chemically intensive solutions. And not just that, it’d also prevent your employees from facing any allergies, triggers for asthmatic conditions, or other ailments like eye, throat, or skin irritation as an aftermath of cleaning.
3. Supply and equipment checklist
All of the cleaning equipment, solutions, and other supplies involve huge capital investments and their maintenance also comes at a cost. Companies that offer daily cleaning in Sydney are always on the run to upgrade themselves with new equipment and supplies soon as they launch in the market, thus relieving you from having to do this.
Pro-tip: Always go for organic supplies that are TGA or EPA approved or go with the ones that carry a DfE label. This is because there are a lot of knock-off products that are available off the shelf which really do no good and remain just fake copies. When it comes to equipment, look around or consult someone before you stock yourself up with an inventory that is irrelevant to your particular requirement in place.
Ever since covid deep cleaning came into the picture, the demand for quality supplies and reliable products has also increased so much. Always consult a subject matter know-hows before you stock up!
4. Improvisations through constant quality checks
Improving your daily cleaning will only happen when you constantly supervise the job done on your premises. You will constantly stumble upon a lot of different ways, ideas, and thought processes to make your premises shine even better this way. Executing them in slow stages to arrive at a cleaning procedure that is completely result-oriented to effect the perfect outlook is what you should be focussing on to set a pace for the long run.
Coming to the actual daily cleaning checklist…
- Your daily cleaning is not a process that is set in stone. It is rather fluid and might vary from premise to premise. On an overall scale, you can cover these basic elements in your cleaning procedure…
- Take added precautions when it comes to your reception areas, your entrances, and your front office space.
- Make sure that you sweep, mop, and vacuum all the hard floor areas with appropriate solutions wherever necessary
- Empty your trash on an everyday basis. Replace the bin liners soon as your take out the garbage. Devise proper waste disposal schedules and procedures in place. Have a discussion with the local authorities to prevent any escalation anywhere in the future.
- Remove surface dust from your office equipment, furniture, gadgets, and other touch-prone spaces using micro-fiber or paper towels. Don’t forget to sanitize these areas to add a protective layer that would prevent germ accumulation post you clean them owing to their highly sensitive nature.
- For child care cleaning, you must keep your play areas neat and even sanitize or disinfect them multiple times a day. Your cleaning checklist here should ideally have multiple to-do boxes here with pre-established time intervals within a day to clean them
- Take care of light fixtures, switchboards, door handles, dispensary buttons, flush handles, and other high touchpoints. It is preferable that you wipe them with disinfectant solutions every day.
- Don’t forget to clean your windows comprehensively. Take care of the frames, blinds, and other surrounding elements, and don’t just wipe your glass while leaving out the rest on your daily cleaning routines.
- If you are handling sensitive areas like medical cleaning, make sure you only go with expert cleaners for your everyday cleaning to be added sure.
- For restroom cleaning, craft a detailed plan that is inclusive of your urinals, toilet seats, toiletries, mirrors, doors, flush handles, tap heads, and other things that are prone to be touched with multiple usages.
Since all these are prone to get too technical for employing on a day-to-day basis, we’d advise you to go with professionals like JBN Cleaning who are well-versed at what they do. Get in touch with us to ask any questions on the daily cleaning checklist that you might have, we’ll be happy to answer them all for you!