How much does window cleaning cost in Sydney?
Window cleaning is one of the sensitive requirements and it is always the best option to go for commercial cleaning services. But with that comes the question, would it fall under your budget? And you’re not wrong to be thinking about it because it really does matter.
First, what would the window cleaning Sydney pricing be based on?
The package rates differ from one company to another and the nature of these charges may also vary. Generally, your overall cost incurred for window cleaning services might depend on one of the following ·
- Size of your windows – for commercial windows, the charges per pane would be anywhere between $3 to $5.
- Nature of the windows, frames, and blinds
- Time required for cleaning (Hourly basis model) – For residential windows, the charges would usually be around $30/hr on average. On the other hand, for commercial windows, the base price that you might be charged ranges between $45 to $50/hr. This is the most common pricing model around which a lot of professional cleaners workaround.
- The intensity of cleaning required/ Time interval from your last cleaning routine.
- Equipment involved (when it comes to niche cleaning requirements like the exterior of high-rise windows) – The charges for high-rise window cleaning services can go as much as $100/ hr per personnel. For places above more than four stories, even the minimum wage would be more than $1200/day for two or three people involved.
- Manpower involved
- The package is chosen (daily, monthly, weekly, bi-weekly, or once-off)
- Height and accessibility of the windows
The scope of work when it comes to window cleaning cost
An expert window cleaning Sydney will go the extra mile to do everything they can to give your entire window the best shine possible. Here are some of the areas that a professional like JBN Cleaning will cover for you:
- Surface level cleaning to cast off the dust off the panes, blinds, jambs, sills, and glass surfaces
- Scrubbing off any accumulated stain that is present on the glass surface using paper towels or microfiber cloth · Removing any mold that is on top of the glass
- Using the right supplies to prevent streaking
- Disinfection and sanitization procedures to ensure lasting protection for a period of time
- Water blasting, steam cleaning, or shampooing of the glass window as necessary.
Can’t you do it by yourself? When it comes to sensitive requirements like removing tough stains or doing something very niche and risky like high-rise window cleaning, you might fall short of experience. There are possibilities that you might incur a lot of damages too along the way.
The supplies used for window cleaning services are capital intensive and so is the equipment. It’d escalate your budget so much since there are new tools coming to the market every day and you’d be left with no choice but upgrade yourself every quarter.
Relying on an in-house team might be hectic since you’d have to keep overlooking everything they do since the accountability factor would be a little low compared to hiring professional cleaning services like JBN Cleaning on a retainer model. Workers’ compensation is also something that they’d take care of themselves for you to be completely at peace.
How to choose your window cleaner at affordable prices?
Now, this is crucial. If you get the first cleaner you see onboard without proper research in prior, you might be charged more than the market prices and get less value for the money invested. Always ask for the following and compare the details you receive with two or more players to find your one:
- Work portfolio and their history in the industry
- Client retention rate and customer reviews
- Procedures they follow and the nature of the supplies they use
- What are their USPs
- How can they add value to your requirements?
- Their cleaning strategy for your exact requirement and the charges they quote you with
All of this matters when it comes to choosing a window cleaning service in Sydney and it is not just the costing factor. At JBN Cleaning we have been in the industry for 10 whole years and have a client retention rate of 85% to date. Every single one of our cleaners is onboarded after careful screening, police verifications, and interview processes to ensure that they are absolutely competent to offer you just what you are looking for.
We adhere to standard protocols from regulatory global bodies like the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure comprehensive protection. Since we are also concerned about playing our part right when it comes to the environment, we handpick our supplies that are 100% organic and completely eco-friendly. This will also ensure that you are not exposed to harmful allergies, rashes, or respiratory concerns that might happen as an aftermath of cleaning with chemical-intensive supplies.
We can add value to your cleaning services in Sydney through the expertise that we bring to the table. All our equipment is up-to-date and we keep an eye out to upgrade ourselves with the latest cleaning gadgets soon as they enter the market. We are also completely insured for you to stay away from any worries of damages.
We work towards achieving 100% satisfaction time and again. Hence, we’ll hook you up with a dedicated account manager who will be available to receive all your feedback, queries, and concerns 24×7. As an additional value add, we are open to carrying out a thorough on-site inspection at your convenient time and giving you a free on-spot quotation along with a cleaning checklist and a drafted plan of action before you make your decision of hiring us.
Sounds interesting so far? Hire us for your window cleaning services and give your premises the makeover it deserves. Get in touch with us now to avail of a free quote for your requirements!