Nobody wants to pay even a penny extra more than what the actual market charges them. This can be extremely true when it comes to niche individual requirements like window cleaning services.
There are a lot of factors in consideration, based on which the rates are decided. You might be charged on the following base grounds, be it any of your commercial cleaning requirements.
- Hourly basis model (most common)
- Depending on the size of the window
- Type of cleaning modules to be implemented.
- Charge per pane
- Costs depending on the height of the windows or the accessibility
While the cost per hour for residential windows are priced at $30/ hr on average, the base price with which commercial spaces are charged would be somewhere around $45 to $50.
The charges can also go as high as $100/ hr per personnel if we are looking at high-rise window cleaning in Sydney, where the cleaners usually hang on the outer side of your building with ropes or ramps to clean.
But this is just a basic picture. For a high rise building with more than four storeys, the minimum wage can go as high as $1200/ day for three people involved.
For larger commercial establishments, the charges can be attributed on a cost per pane basis ranging between $3 to $5/ pane.
What will be covered for this pricing?
If you go for an expert cleaner who offers the best window cleaning services, you can be rest assured that they will do more than you asked for. They will take care of the following for you:
- Complete washing of both the interior and exterior surfaces of your glass windows (both single and double hung)
- Wiping, scrubbing, and brushing of the frames, jambs, and sills
- Washing of window screens and fly screen meshes if any
- Removing molds on the window frames
- Water blasting, steam cleaning, or shampooing of the glass window as necessary.
How often should you hire a professional for your commercial window cleaning in Sydney?
Ideally, if you want an entirely neat premise with a crisp and clean finish between all the corners, you should go for cleaning your window at least once every 3 months. If you leave it unattended for longer periods than that, you’ll find it accumulated with cobwebs and every other dust particles both on the inside and the outside.
Why spend on a professional?
- Washing windows up-to-the-mark is not easy. Using the right water pressures, the perfect moves, and the right products according to the surface demands are something only a trained cleaner can get right starting from the initial get-go
- It is intensively time-consuming and you might have to spend extra time prepping up your in-house janitors before you hand it over to them
- The resources don’t come cheap. Be it the ladders, equipment, or supplies, you’ll have to keep running around to search for the right fitment and also keep updating them on a regular basis.
- It is potentially risky. If you’re considering sending your inexperienced janitors to climb all the way through ropes and ramps for cleaning high-rise windows in Sydney, you’ll have to rethink it. It can be potentially hazardous and can lead to serious injuries.
- A professional cleaner will be completely insured to take care of damages even if there happens to be any.
- There can be ugly streaks or stains that can be overlooked if someone does it without prior hands-on knowledge of what they are doing.
Is there any way you can reduce the cost involved?
Absolutely. The more accessible your windows are, the lesser will be the time involved. This will reduce the total number of working hours on the cleaning effort, thus giving you a win-win on your budget at least by a fair margin.
Plan the process and clear up the area: Your furniture and your interior décor can obstruct the cleaner’s accessibility to the windows and clearing it up might add up to the total time involved in the cleaning effort. Organize everything prior to save their time and your money.
Remove any obstructions from the window sills: Wall hangings, photos, and trinkets can be taken off and places elsewhere till the cleaning is complete.
Drapes, curtains, and fly screens: Although most cleaners cover this up and clean these accessories along with the actual window, it is advisable that you double-check about it with the professional you are going for. If it is not included in the package, you can strip them off the window before the cleaners arrive.
JBN Cleaning can be your best option. Here’s why.
Experience is the key point that is going to determine if you get maximum value for the money from the cleaners you hire. We have been in the industry for 10 whole years. Every single one of our trainers is a subject matter expert. Be it any type of window or any amount of dirt, they have seen it all before.
We are completely eco-conscious and bring only the best of supplies the way that poses no harm to the environment or you. It’s by paying attention to little details like these, we stand today as the best commercial cleaning company in all of Sydney.
Worried about what we’ll charge you? We believe that if we provide value, the business automatically follows. We are not going to be hard on your pocket. Call us up, tell us about your requirements and get a free quote from us for your window cleaning in Sydney right away!