What is commercial cleaning and its importance?
Commercial cleaning is one of the most strenuous activities which involves the cleaning of the entire premises at which a business operates. It is not just the regular sweeping, vacuuming, or mopping. It involves careful consideration of every last corner in and out of the premises. Want to know about what is commercial cleaning and its importance?
Now, why go for commercial cleaning services?
- It is your only way to make the love, at first sight, happen as your clients walk in through your door. Imagine if you only look at your floors and leave out carpet cleaning out of the picture for a prolonged period of time and a client that steps in is presented with a completely tainted and stained carpet. Not doing any good for your first impression, right?
- A comprehensive cleaning procedure will ensure that your office cleaning is done on point with absolutely zero room for any compromises.
- If you hire a professional in a place like most companies in Australia, you can rest assured of the quality standard in the outcomes. You will also reduce any possible damages since the professionals will have the complete know-how.
- Be it any space of any nature, a clean and fresh vibe will boost the morale of all your employees, reduce the number of sick days, prevent the spread of any infection and increase the overall productivity of all your employees.
Is it a good option to go for a commercial cleaning company for your premises?
Absolutely. You might reap a lot of benefits if you go with the right professional cleaning. Here are a few reasons why:
No capital cost involved and reduced operational costs:
Commercial cleaning equipment is very costly in nature. There is at least one new product on the market every day and you need to be on the run to constantly upgrade your technology to give your cleaners the best to work with. But on the other hand, with a professional in place, they’d come as a comprehensive package and give you everything you need with fixed packages and retainers.
A professional company will strive to give you complete satisfaction in everything they do for you. Commercial cleaning companies will take care of your premises like their own and give quality outcomes since their business depends on meeting your exact requirements. The overall transparency of the process would also be higher since you’d exactly know what they’d do for you before you even onboard them.
The experts who excel in commercial cleaning services will always adhere to standard protocols from regulatory bodies like OSHA and CDC. This will ensure that they do everything to their fullest potential while also ensuring that you have no harmful effects or incur damages while doing your office cleaning routine.
This is one of the priorities that expert cleaners will always be careful about. They’d want to retain you as a long-term business partner and hence would keep themselves updated with the latest technologies, market procedures, and other safety aspects of things through consistent training protocols.
Also, a cleaning company would come into the picture with full third-party insurance policies and workers’ compensation schemes in place. This would be particularly useful while doing niche routines of high-risk involvement like your high-rise window cleaning services. In the event of any damages, they’d spring into action to pay or replace the repair costs or damages caused.
An overall increase in the quality of the deliverables:
They’d pay close attention to every last detail of your premise and give you the best you could ask for. Before they go about cleaning, they’d have a proper strategy and a checklist in place to follow thoroughly. Some companies will also have milestones in place to you be updated on the progress that is made while you go about your cleaning.
Green cleaning has garnered a lot of attention in recent years since everyone is now being increasingly conscious about the environment. Every single chemical supply is now being rapidly replaced by organic alternatives which are just as effective. This would also prevent you from incurring respiratory ailments, eye or throat irritation and keep you safe from the pungent smell that remains after cleaning.
You janitor might fall short in skills or expertise when it comes to niche routines like strata cleaning, carpet cleaning, or commercial window cleaning services since they require a lot of subject matter knowledge, equipment utility know-hows, and just a well-organized procedure in place. Commercial cleaning services have a different set of cleaners who are strong in different areas and they keep nurturing them to offer better value to their clientele each day.
How to choose a commercial cleaning company for your requirements?
This can be a real game-changer. If you sign up with the wrong company, your investment might not see the light of the day at all. It is always better to research around a little bit before you fixate on a cleaning service. Here are a few things that you should take a look at before hiring a professional:
- Their portfolio, brand history, and the noticeable clients that they have previously worked for
- Cleaning procedures followed
- A brief about their cleaners and their expertise
- Standard protocols they abide with
- Communication processes
- Scope of work and the plan of action they offer for you
- Their pricing and how competitive it is with the market rates
- Niche cleaning experience in terms of window cleaning, strata cleaning, or carpet cleaning
Custom packages that they offer At JBN Cleaning we’d be happy to furnish all these details and make it easy for you to decide. In addition, we also offer a free quote after a complete on-site inspection at your time of convenience. Get in touch with us today and let us know what you are looking for!