What will a window cleaning service typically cover?
Window cleaning services are not as easy as they seem to be. Especially when it comes to commercial premises, there are way too many grounds to cover. For example, if your business premise runs in a multi-story building, there are chances that you are surrounded by high-rise windows that require cleaning constantly from time to time. And even the interiors can be too much work if you want to clean them the right way without even a single spot, stain, or mark.
At the same time, if you don’t have a clear vision in place of the cleaning services you want to avail yourself of, you might end up having to drain your pocket.
Here’s a gist of how window cleaning in Sydney is generally priced:
Charges per pane:
Typically priced between $3 to $5/ pane.
Hourly basis model:
The cost per hour depends on the nature of the work involved. While residential cleaning is priced as low as $30/ hr, the minimum wages for commercial windows would be around $45 to $50. It can even be as much as $150/ hr per professional when it comes to risky jobs like high-rise window cleaning. The more the stories, the higher will be the pricing which might even sum up to $1200/ day for a minimum of three cleaners in the picture.
What will be covered for the amount you invest in window cleaning?
Frames, panes, and glasses
Did you know that all three of them cannot be cleaned through a single supply? Yes, you read that right. This right here is the reason why going for a professional like JBN Cleaning who has complete subject-matter knowledge might be your best bet to clean your windows to perfection.
No two blinds are the same. The make and finish of the blinds widely differ from each other. It may be wooden, aluminum, vinyl, or made with other materials. Be it their basic cleaning, stain removal, or decoloring, they will be included in the commercial cleaning services depending on the window cleaning package you avail.
Not every window on your premises is going to be directly accessible. Decluttering this space, reorganizing the things around, and removing all the unnecessarily accumulated stuff will be something the professional will take up before getting to your actual window. While doing this there might be floor cleaning that is required too, which they will do themselves without any additional costs.
Supplies and equipment
With a janitor, you’d be bound to make huge capital spends on getting the right supplies and cleaning materials to equip them with. In addition, keeping yourself updated with the current tools in the market is another endless cycle that you don’t want to get involved in. A professional in place would bring everything that is needed to make your windows picture perfect.
Coverage for high-rise windows
This is one of the risk-intensive procedures when it comes to window cleaning and you have no choice but to hire a professional cleaning service. High-rise window cleaning involves the hanging of the personnel using a suspended platform on the exterior of the building and cleaning from there to make the exteriors shine.
Streaking is a common window cleaning mishap that might happen if you use the wrong supplies or procedures. Any scratches on the surface might also lead to this. A cleaning service that you hire might take it up as a responsibility to give you polished results like no other.
Why go for a professional?
- Window cleaning in Sydney is complicated. One wrong move can mess it up completely. A professional will be fully insured to compensate, repay or replace any damages that might happen when you least expect it. This added accountability factor is the first thing that makes a cleaning company a better choice for your cleaning requirements.
- Green cleaning is something that all the major brands of Australia are now rapidly adapting to. Using chemically intensive products is not just harmful to the environment. They might also spoil the vibe of your place and result in potential allergies, rashes, and even respiratory problems for your employees.
- If you are a start-up, you might already be juggling a lot of things. Cleaning might be the last thing you have the time or energy for. Having to overlook your janitors would deviate you from your business vision and hence it is easier to hire a professional on a pay-as-you-go basis.
How to find the perfect window cleaning services for you?
Now, this is a tough one. There are dozens and dozens of cleaners that you could find in Australia. But going with the bigger players would be your safest option since they would have the right experience and expertise to bring to the table for you. Always ask for the following before you choose a cleaner for you:
- Their portfolio of clients handled and services offered
- Brand vision, mission, and core value propositions
- The pricing aspects, package costs, contract details, and scope of work
- Testimonies and the history of the business
At JBN Cleaning we have been office cleaning Sydney for 10 years now. We have worked with some of the most premium brands in Australia and offered diligent services for their window cleaning requirements.
We also have the right knowledge to handle a lot of other niche services like strata cleaning, carpet cleaning, etc as well. This makes us your best option in all of Sydney.
Want to know more about what we’ll charge you or what we can do for your requirements? Get in touch with us now to avail of a free quote after a thorough on-site inspection!