Reasons why your commercial space needs deep cleaning
Forget attractive furnishing or expensive interior design, you’d still lose the first impression game if you don’t go for cleaning your premises from corner to corner.
While floor cleaning is something you go for on a daily basis to clear things up on the topmost level, you need to go for deep cleaning services time and again to ensure that you stay completely clean and protected in all the hidden areas.
An in-house janitor or a contract worker might not be your viable option when it comes to deep cleaning services. Going beyond the normal cleaning routine of brooming and vacuuming to cleansing every spot in an orderly fashion using materials that go in sync with the nature of the surface is an art by itself. This right here is what we call deep cleaning.
Is deep cleaning just going to add up the surface shine?
If you do it right with a commercial cleaning service, the answer is no. The scope of deep cleaning is predominantly to go more than the surface level and to cover the deeper aspects like disinfection of contaminants that can spread diseases if accumulated over a period of time.
What does deep cleaning cover?
Deep cleaning when it is done by a professional cleaning company like JBN Cleaning will typically cover the following:
- Highest parts that are typically unreachable
- Cleaning of cobwebs from higher areas, edges, and ceiling corners
- Disinfection wiping of high touch points prone areas like switchboards, tables, chairs, and shared spaces
- Sanitization of bathrooms, kitchens, wash areas, and other germs breeding areas
- Removal of debris from moisture-prone places
- Scrubbing of different types of stains and spills on the floors, walls, and window stills
- Hot water extraction of the carpet
- Floor buffing service, tile, and grout cleaning protocols
- Cover the cleaning of restroom walls, urinals, sinks, and toilets altogether
- Machine scrubbing of the restroom floors to eliminate any pungent smell
- Degreasing of manufacturing equipment
Covering all these comprehensively without your micromanaged involvement is why you need to outsource to a cleaning service in Sydney. At JBN Cleaning, we can cover all of these together through our affordable packages.
How often do you need a deep cleaning?
It entirely depends on the type of commercial space that you own and the amount of foot traffic that you have day in and day out. Most office spaces require a deep clean at least once every quarter. This time-frequency will be apt for presenting yourself at your best at all times.
Also, do note that going for a deep cleaning service more often than required would add up not just to the cost but also to other harmful effects on the surface like corrosion and also add up to the environmental toxicity caused by the supplies used.
To get this timing right is why you need an office cleaning company in place. JBN Cleaning will be your best bet in all of Sydney because of the impeccable 10+ years of track record that we have in this arena.